This is a general qualification for a person engaged in basic operations within the rail infrastructure environment undertaking a range of tasks involving known routines and procedures, and taking some responsibility for the quality of work outcomes. This Qualification can also be designed and delivered to assist those entering the rail infrastructure industry.
TLI37121 Certificate III in Rail Infrastructure
This is a general qualification for a person engaged in the rail infrastructure environment who performs tasks involving a broad range of skilled applications in a wide variety of contexts. It may involve application of some discretion and judgement in selecting equipment, services or contingency measures. It may also include responsibility for coordinating the work of others.
As a requirement of our National registration we are required to deliver the current industry qualifications.
Both the Certificate II and Certificate III in Rail Infrastructure recently underwent change.
We have a 12 month window in which to develop and update to the new qualification requirements, and we are working hard to do so.
In addition to delivering full qualifications we also work with our Corporate clients to deliver essential training against individual units like..
- Weld rail using aluminothermic welding process
- Heat and cut materials using oxy-LPG equipment for the rail industry
- Grind rails
- Weld rail using flashbutt welding process
- Travel medium or heavy self-propelled on-track equipment
- Operate road/rail vehicle
- Conduct civil construction wheels front end loader operations
- Conduct civil construction excavator operations
- Conduct civil skid steer loads operations
- Conduct roller operations