About Iron Training & Consulting
Iron Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), providing specialist Rail Infrastructure training from Perth and the Pilbara regions and across Western Australia.
Iron Training commenced operations in 2015 with the aim of helping Pilbara companies and individuals access quality training, and meet the legislative requirements when working in the rail corridor.
Our training specialists have over 40 years rail experience and over 15 years in rail training and education.
- Consultation services for all aspects of rail track infrastructure, including flashbutt welding and developing flashbutt maintenance plans.
- Sourcing, supplying and training in specialised rail equipment and tooling.
- Conducting verification of competency (VOC) assessments.
- Developing and maintaining training plans and training matrices for corporate clients.
- Working with clients to design instructional resources and programs, including eLearning products.
Our Trainers hold relevant and current Training and Assessment qualifications and Vocational Training and Education currency.
Our Trainers hold the Industry qualifications in Rail and Infrastructure and have a wealth of experience in the sector, remaining current through hands on industry exposure each and every year.
We provide flexible training strategies for companies and students.
We can work onsite or at our local Port Hedland based training facilities.
Our objective is to provide an informative and enjoyable training experience for students and companies.
Our operations and training outcomes comply with state and national rail safety legislation.
Our training and assessment compliance is assured through the registration process against VET Quality Framework.