We've gone National
On 17 August 2022, Iron Training & Consulting became a national training provider under Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
About Iron Training & Consulting
Iron Training & Consulting is an industry leading Registered Training Organisation (#52709) providing flexible, customised and quality Rail Infrastructure training nationally across Australia.
We operate in Western Australia (including the Pilbara region), Victoria, Queensland and New South Wales.
Iron Training commenced its operations in 2015 with the aim of helping companies and individuals access quality training, and meet legislative requirements when working in the rail corridor.
- Consultation services for all aspects of rail track infrastructure, including flashbutt welding and developing flashbutt maintenance plans.
- Sourcing, supplying and training in specialised rail equipment and tooling.
- Conducting verification of competency (VOC) assessments.
- Developing and maintaining training plans and training matrices for corporate clients.
- Working with clients to design instructional resources and programs, including eLearning products.
Our Training Specialists have over 40 years rail experience and over 15 years in rail training and education.
They hold relevant and current Training and Assessment qualifications as well as Vocational Training and Education currency.
Our Trainers hold relevant Industry qualifications in Rail Infrastructure and have a wealth of experience in the sector, remaining current through hands on industry exposure each and every year.
Our training solutions are flexible and can be customised to meet the diverse range of company and individual needs across the industry.
We can work onsite or at our local Port Hedland based training facilities.
Our training provides captivating subject matter as well as excellent classroom instruction and on-the-job training in real / live operational settings. This combination allows us to provide course participants with improved training outcomes.
Our operations and training outcomes comply with state and national rail safety legislation.
Our training and assessment compliance is assured through the registration process against VET Quality Framework.